무료음악 / Music

Anne-Marie, 민니 ((여자)아이들) - Expectations

SpaceWar 0 543 0

Anne-Marie, 민니 ((여자)아이들) - Expectations *LISTEN https://wmk.lnk.to/Expectations Composed by PAPRIKAA, 종한 (JONGHAN), 임정우, C'SA Lyrics by TROY, PAPRIKAA Arranged by PAPRIKAA Vocals by Anne-Marie, 민니 ((여자)아이들) Recorded by KayOne Marketing by Ravex Artwork by Ravex Design Studio Presented by Warner Music Korea LYRICS) There was a time when I couldn't Stop loving you so much Haven't seen that me in so long Forgot I shouldn't care I sang "Dum di di" Who I used to be Is not who I am, look at me These dreams of mine Do not need your advice or cheap blessing Here's my crown you couldn't lift You want me to act a certain way I'm no one's toy no more, it hurts them To know they can't control me each day Enjoy the pain I don't need your expectations Made the bricks to pave my way Fuck that Grammy nomination Happiness cannot be bought One summer day, we just might meet up again Hey, look at you sitting here all on your own Lost in your expectations I can't help you with that I can't ever hate you But had to let you go Changing myself for your ego and selfish pride stops there I sang "Karate" Who I used to be Is not who I am, look at me These dreams of mine Do not need your advice or cheap blessing Here's my crown you couldn't lift You want me to act a certain way I'm no one's toy no more, it hurts them To know they can't control me each day Enjoy the pain I don't need your expectations Made the bricks to pave my way Fuck that Grammy nomination Happiness cannot be bought One summer day, we just might meet up again Hey, look at you sitting here all on your own Lost in your expectations I can't help you with that I can't lie, say it was easy, each day alone filled me with fear But here I stand tall My face to the crowd I don't need your expectations Made the bricks to pave my way Fuck that Grammy nomination Happiness cannot be bought One summer day, we might just meet up again Hey, look at you sitting here all on your own Lost in your expectations I can't help you with that #앤마리 #민니 #여자아이들 

0 Comments

3M 4421 다용도 양면테이프 원형 50mm 48개입
바이플러스
3M 초강력 VHB 양면테이프 520T 원형 20mm 12매
바이플러스
(A5) 6공 트윙클 커버_지퍼형
바이플러스
국산 1+1 순면 융보루 40x48 자동차 세차타올 유리창
칠성상회