무료영화 / Video

Stormbirds (Greyhound Attack)

사랑방지기 1 1070

“Greyhound Attack” follows pilots of the U.S. Army Air Corp as they hunt the skies of World War II Europe for the most dangerous weapon the Germans have in the air – the Me262, the first operational jet fighter. “Greyhound Attack” is anchored by spectacular air war sequences, one featuring a massive Allied air raid that is interrupted by the Me262. This results in a sprawling, chaotic dogfight featuring the aircraft that helped win the war – B-17 bombers and the P-51 Mustang fighters. The climactic action sequence is a daring raid on an airfield deep into Germany. The human element in the film are two brothers who have been close their whole lives, one a Thunderbolt pilot and one a B-17 tail gunner. Their nemesis on the German side is the first jet ace in history, a Luftwaffe Colonel who just might have had a hand in the loss of their father in the first world war. 2019. Stars: Brad Owens, Scotty Sparks, Bob Young *Under non-exclusive license from ITN Distribution. All rights reserved* SUBSCRIBE to MOVIE CENTRAL! - https://bit.ly/3mRDJox Welcome to Movie Central. Subscribe and watch more Awesome Movies!    / @moviecentral   ** All of the content on this channel is under legal license from various copyright holders and distributors. We ask you to please contact us if you believe there are any copyright issues via - you_tube@valleyarm.com ** #FullFreeMovies #MovieCentral #FreeYouTubeMovies 

1 Comments
사랑방지기 2023.04.03 15:46  
와. 진짜 영화 이렇게 만드나...

바르네 풀테이프 리필 BGT-0180R 12개 MB O
칠성상회
칠성당 연벼루3호 (135x225)
칠성상회
메이튼 안드로이드 오토 프로 플러스 스마트폰 연동
칠성상회
MY 불스원 고광택왁스600ml
바이플러스