무료영화 / Video
1 Comments
사랑방지기 2023.04.04 21:20  
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Full Fan Movie in English | Rogue Squadron Full Fan Movie | FullHDVideos4me
✅ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/FullHDvideos4me

Thank you so much for watching our new full fan movie! We hope you enjoyed it, and please make sure you like, comment, share and SUBSCRIBE to our channel and click the ???? icon for notifications when we release a new video. And if you are looking for more movies in full length, please check out my playlists below.

Welcome to Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Full Fan Movie, the upcoming Star Wars film, directed by Patty Jenkins. In this Star Wars cinematic film, you will see how the starfighter pilots move into the future world which represents a new era of the galaxy.

By watching Star Wars: Rogue Squadron as a full movie, you will find that this movie story is original and distinct from any of the previous movies of the saga. Patty Jenkins, director of Star Wars Rogue Squadron, has taken inspiration from the games and books. Yet, the story will not be tied to the games and original Rogue Squadron books. From Tie fighter to X-wing Starfighter and the Death Star, this movie will reveal entirely new kinds of battles in the galaxy.

We can suspect that the new mission of Star Wars will portray economic sanctions and trade disputes within the galaxy. Referencing to the game of the Star Wars: Rogue Squadron movie, its story will be related to the war between the Rebel Alliance and Galactic Empire. Rogue Squadron and Han Solo will encounter the Galactic Empire to rescue Crix Madine. You will see the Rogue Squadron and Gold Squadron unite to fight for independence from the Empire. And it will provide a closer look at the galaxy's fighter pilots. Further, the Rogue Squadron´s attacks on Imperial bases located on the planet of Kessel to save Rebel prisoners, will be worth watching. The movie will recount the events that took place before Yoda revealed as an evil and the revenge of the Sith took place. The surprising twists, the Force role, Return of Jedi, a spark of hope for the peace of the galaxy will boost the level of excitement of Star Wars lovers. Nevertheless, there's much more to reveal. Will the Rebel Alliance manage to win against the Galactic Empire once again? Be excited about the end of the full movie Star Wars: Rogue Squadron.

In the following you get a quick look on what you are about to see and which adventures are waiting for you:

00:00 Opening Crawl
01:27 VAR-SHAA: Imperial Dockyards after the Battle of Endor
08:22 Captain meets Commander Iden Versio
10:23 Droid saves Iden Versio
12:43 Killing the Rebels and Recovery Team
13:58 Death Star Destruction
15:09 Iden Versio meets Palpatine
17:59 Preparing for Operation Cinder
20:01 Destroying the Control Source
21:20 Luke rescues Del
23:30 Finding the Emperor's Vault
24:07 The Jedi Star Compass
25:20 Extracting empire ally Gleb
31:39 Del and Iden in the Vorpal Nebula
32:52 Iden Versio meets General Lando Calrissian
34:05 Reaching NABOO - the Emperor's Home world
34:41 Protecting Theed Royal Palace
36:11 Finding Han Solo in Takodana
39:14 Attempting to capture Garrick Versio
41:59 Destroying the Imperial factory on Sullust
43:26 Winning the War against the Imperial Fleet
49:45 Gleb meets Kylo Ren at Pillio
54:08 Zay and Iden practicing Maneuvers
57:00 Knowing the Truth about the Murder of Iden's Husband
1:02:37 Killing Commander Gideon Hask and destroying the First Order Dreadnought
1:06:12 Death of Zay's Mom, Iden Versio
1:09:19 Mission to find Allies in the Outer Rim
1:10:06 Wiping out the Remains of Alderaan
1:13:59 Vanguard Squadron, after the Battle of Endor
1:15:57 Welcome to Vanguard
1:19:17 Orders to Hunt and Eliminate the Starhawk
1:21:09 Briefing Titan 3
1:22:05 Mission from Rae Sloane
1:25:46 Destroying the Listening Post
1:29:10 Titan Squadron at Outer Rim
1:32:38 Destruction of the Starhawk's Hyperdrive
1:34:20 Rescuing the Builders of Starhawk to Escape
1:36:32 Turning the Starhawk's Core into a Time Bomb
1:38:01 Titan 3 and the Vanguard Squadron
1:40:16 Commander Jay guides Squadrons and challenges the Empire
1:40:49 Outro

I put much work in my new full movie in English Star Wars: Rogue Squadron and as a result, I would be thankful, if you give it a thumb up, leave a comment or/and you subscribe my channel FullHDvideos4me. Also let me know if you are excited to meet Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker in the upcoming Star Wars 10 announced for 2023.

▬ CHANNEL LINKS ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✅ Subscribe: https://bit.ly/FullHDvideos4Me
???? Full Fan Movies in English: https://bit.ly/Full_Movies_Playlist

▬ Check out our POPULAR VIDEOS ???? ▬▬▬▬▬

▶️ Star Wars 10 Full Fan Movie (English): 

• Star Wars 10 Full... 
▶️ Fast and Furious 9 Full Fan Movie (English): 

• 동영상 
▶️ Avatar 2 Full Fan Movie (English): 

#StarWars #RogueSquadron #FanMovie

Thank you for watching our video: Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Full Fan Movie (English)

미세모 미니 틈새 먼지제거 브러쉬 투명보호캡 포함 자동차 실내 청소솔
칠성상회
3M 몰딩 양면테이프 회색 8mm x 11M
바이플러스
3M 5611N VHB 아크릴 폼 양면테이프 48mm x 11M
바이플러스
자동차 주차번호판 전화번호판
칠성상회